What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Shared Filen [filen.io] with 20 GB Lifetime Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetailedfox

𝕀𝕄𝕄𝕆ℝ𝕋𝔸𝕃𝕀𝕋𝕐
Staff member
GUARDIAN
E L I T E
Notable
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Oct 17, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
21.121890, 121.945755
Shekels
₪2,687

PqhfzK.png

Filen is a new end-to-end encrypted cloud storage service. They store only hashes of the file and not the actual file itself. It is based in Germany (the home of privacy front-runners like Tutanota, Mailbox.org, and Posteo), with all infrastructure leased from top providers. Their front-end clients and encryption modules are open-source. Filen is GDPR compliant, so be assured that your data is protected by EU's stringent data protection laws. Great speeds, unparalleled privacy, and security. For a limited period of time, Filen is giving 10 GB of free storage to all users.

Trick to get 10 additional GB of free storage, for a total of 20 GB.

1. Sign up for a Filen.io account @ filen.io/register
2. In the "My Account" section (filen.io/my-account), scroll down to "Redeem Code".
3. Enter this code
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love
to upgrade your account to 20 GB free lifetime storage.

Note: This is an exclusive limited time first-come-first-serve code that you will not find anywhere else, and may expire soon! Grab it fast and please don't leak it to other websites so that this code lasts as long as possible!

Kapag hindi gumana sa inyo gumamit kayo ng kahit anong proxy saka nyo gawin at i paste ang code or kung ayaw parin gamitin Edge browser

Proof

Feedback kayo kung working sa inyo.. wag kayong ano.. feedback lang hinihingi ko.. Hahahaha

Shout out sa inyo mga magnanakaw ng thread at ipopost sa kabila!!

invalid code na ts..
tnx na dn..

Last edited:
no longer working po hehe pero salamat

Ok naman yung google drive ts na may free 15gb
yeah I know... I'm just trying to share it because of the privacy features. I hope you read it before you comment such. it's our freedom if you want it then take it.. if not.. no problem.. I hope you get it and I thank you.

salamat sa pag share mo master, binasa ko lng mga comment..keep it up.

thank you boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom