What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

Suggestion Folders for smooth classification of bookmarked or subscribed threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie

Settling RLM's, Bye for Now.
Staff member
GUARDIAN
Notable
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Oct 8, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪583
Dear admin, I know you're quite familiar about this in previous forums. suggest.jpg

that is the ability to create folders to subscribed threads and classify according to its purpose. Would that be possible here? I know the bookmark is fine but as the forum expands members, that means more important threads. I think the bookmark could not take it in terms of efficient organising.

Thank You

For the meantime I will put red mark until it will approve

Hi @Valkyrie You mention the Bookmarks, There are two ways to bookmarks, The Bookmarks on browser (Ctrl+B) or the bookmarks on Netizion?

Below screenshot is Bookmarks feature of Netizion similar to your request

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    361.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi @Valkyrie You mention the Bookmarks, There are two ways to bookmarks, The Bookmarks on browser (Ctrl+B) or the bookmarks on Netizion?

Below screenshot is Bookmarks feature of Netizion similar to your request
Thanks sir. I will check as soon as my internet goes stable.

I think that bookmark is different, I saw an add on named "Watched Categories" We will add this soon, very useful for large forum

If only it would be possible the old school way

You can now mark this as solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom