What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Tutorial Full Guide & Tutorial: How to DOWNLOAD on MEGA without LIMITS 2024

Kigyoka

Certified Netizen
Notable
π–©π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π–Ύπ–½
Mar 31, 2021
π–¬π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ–Ίπ—€π–Ύπ—Œ
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 π–²π–Όπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ
π–―π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—π—Œ
Unknown
Shekels
β‚ͺ407
mega file.png
I will guide you on How to Download Using MEGA without LIMITS
First thing first ay dapat meron ka nang Internet Download Manager (kung wala pa i-click ang link sa ibaba)
πŸ‘‰ https://netizion.com/threads/internet-download-manager-idm-v6-42-build-12-p-tch-haxnode.39826/ πŸ‘ˆ
Make sure na mag download lang tayo sa mga trusted netizion members natin, kudos sa inyong lahat sa pag upload ng mga libreng Files/Software na makakatulong sa ating members ;)
Kapag na click mo na yung link mapupunta ka sa thread na ito, at dito mo pwede i-download ang libreng Internet Download Manager
1720078687377.png
Now.. here's the main part..
How to really download on MEGA without any LIMITS?? (Step by step)
1: First thing na kailangan mong gawin i-download mo ang Mega Downloader v1.8 File (nasa ibaba ang link) πŸ‘‡

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love
2: Kapag na download mo na ang Mega Downloader I-click mo ang Install.
mega2.png
3: After installing "Open" the file and MegaDownloader is now on your Computer
4: Click "Configuration"

configuration2.png
6: Go to "Streaming" Check the box "use streaming server" after click "Save"
configuration3.png
7: Copy the MEGA File link you wanted to DOWNLOAD then click "Watch Online"
clickit.png
8: After that, you paste the MEGA Url Link (See image for example πŸ‘‡)
Then you copy the streaming URL Link.

pasteidm.png
9: Paste the link localhost link here (See image for example πŸ‘‡)
idmurl2.png
10: Wait for a bit to show the file you are trying to download then after completing this step, you can now download on MEGA without any LIMITS ;)
ALSO LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST DON'T CLOSE THE MEGADOWNLOADER APP KAPAG MAY I-DOWNLOAD KANG FILE.
idmurl4.png
KUNG NAKATULONG AKO SA INYO, WAG KAYO MAHIYA MAGPASALAMAT, KEEP SAILING , SAILORS 🫑

Attachments

• 1720078186356.png
    1720078186356.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Walang anuman mga bossing, i hope nakatulong ako ng konti hehe.

will try this boss thanks

Back
Top Bottom