What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

はじめまして [hajimemashite]

Kaceron

Apprentice
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Mar 6, 2022
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪0
I'm Kaceron, you can call me "K".

My username was created by omitting some letters from my Full Name (ex. Kirito)

• Where you are from? I'm from the Province of Rizal
  • What School or Organization do you belong? Or are you working? (what industry?) I'm currently working in a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company
  • What is the reason behind for joining? To be honest, the main reason why I joined is to download but I believe I will learn many things thru reading some articles on this forum
  • What is your special skills / knowledge? I don't know If I have, but when It comes to Technology, Basketball and Anime related topics, maybe I can help you.
  • What can be your contribution to the forum? Me. Just me.
  • What is in the forum that interest you and on the other hand? I'm interested on life häçks. :D

よろしくお願いします (yoroshiku onegaishimasu).

welcome to netizion lodi..pero kung gusto mo mag contribute may mga taong pwde mong lapitan example ako pwde kitang ma guide when it comes sa pag sshare ddto im passing my knowledge forward sa mga gusto mag share sa netizion..this is a sharing community by the way..so share when you can...see you around and hope youll enjoy your stay.. have a great weekend!

welcome to netizion lodi..pero kung gusto mo mag contribute may mga taong pwde mong lapitan example ako pwde kitang ma guide when it comes sa pag sshare ddto im passing my knowledge forward sa mga gusto mag share sa netizion..this is a sharing community by the way..so share when you can...see you around and hope youll enjoy your stay.. have a great weekend!
Will do Sir. If meron and if merong mase share. Happy weekend din. :)

and oh..fyi lang may certain requirements po tayo bago ka makapag download.you have to have atleast 10 posted messages..;)

kahit na kailangan mo pa rin e comply ang requirement..else wala kang makukuha..gets? ;);)😀

Back
Top Bottom