What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hello, Netizion Family

𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Jan 27, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪2
Ako po si chemp with username "botchokdesupsn," "botchok" palayaw ko, "desu" cuz Imma wannabe weeb, and "psn" cuz Playstation is life. Isa po akong kawani ng gobyerno.

This site was recommended by Google out of me searching "alternative Mobilarian/Symbianize" as not only I am a member of that forum, I also breathe its very essence. Communities like these helped me find materials of many kinds that I can never find in any other search engines, and any other social media sites, giving me the edge on both studies (vague, pero basta marami!) and other computer-related skills.

Looking forward to a fruitful relationship with Netizion Family. Hope I can be as much help as you guys will definitely be to me. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom