What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Help HELP - Excel File with MACRO password Protected...

Bhoke20

Apprentice
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Apr 19, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪3
Pa HELP po mga Master, i have work file in excel with macro on it which is password protected, i just go vacation then when i came back i cannot open the said Macro ksi me i update sana ako, but when i enter the said password, it said password is invalid, but i enter the right password, i dunno if somebody change it by mistake. Hope someone can help due to need the said file in our daily report..salamat po...

1665049847850.png

Pa HELP po mga Master, i have work file in excel with macro on it which is password protected, i just go vacation then when i came back i cannot open the said Macro ksi me i update sana ako, but when i enter the said password, it said password is invalid, but i enter the right password, i dunno if somebody change it by mistake. Hope someone can help due to need the said file in our daily report..salamat po...

View attachment 30659
hi. so ang gusto mo ma-achieve ay matanggal na ang password o malaman kung ano ang password?

Hi pi..thanks po sa reply..un pede po either of the two (matanggal or malaman un ano password)..thanks po uli

Hi pi..thanks po sa reply..un pede po either of the two (matanggal or malaman un ano password)..thanks po uli

Forgot Excel Password? Unlock Excel Password Using Zip​

This method works for existing Excel files for 2007 and 2019 versions of Excel. Check out the steps below.

Step 1: Install 7-Zip or any other type of Zip compression tool such as WinRar on your PC.

Step 2: Use the compression to open the Excel file. Right-click on the file and select "Open with WinRar or 7-Zip".

Step 3: To remove password protection from your worksheet, navigate to "xl\worksheets\".

Step 4: Find the sheet that you have forgotten the password. Right click on it and choose the "Edit" option.

edit sheet file

Step 5: Press Ctrl+F to find the tag "" and delete it.

delete sheetprotection tag

Step 6: After deletion, save the file and close the editor. Now, your worksheet is unprotected.

Try this one lods... :D

Thanks po Lodi, un MACRO password po ang kailangan i break pohindi po un excel protected password. salamat po

thnxz d2 bossing big help

Back
Top Bottom