What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

How to Invest in the Philippine Stock Market - Bro Bo Sanchez tut II🀘

Good morning. As of 10am. Good luck!
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Wow Wow
STOCK ALERT - SELL HALF
Just in case you’re still holding MONDE, you can top-slice: Sell half and
hold the rest. According to our analysts, MONDE is still cheap and has a
long ways to go. So why do this? Why not just leave it alone and ride it all
the way to the top?
You can do that too. But we recommend the top-slicing strategy because we want to take some money off the table so we can buy some of our recommended stocks that are still in the basement.

Gandang hapon. As of 3pm.
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Wow Wow

Gandang hapon. As of 2pm. Good luck!
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Haha Haha

Gandang hapon. Good luck!
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love Love

Boss magandang araw. May latest update ka na ng sam?

Stock Markets Around The World
Dive Even Lower
How We See Things: The Sale Period Is Extended!
You may be shocked to see your portfolio turn red as a tomato today.
Note: This isn’t happening only in the Philippines. Stock markets all around the world are still affected whenever the US Fed raises its interest rates. The Fed raised its policy rates again and announced that they’ll probably raise it until early next year. This news sent the global markets diving even lower.
So during dips like this, what should you do?
THIS IS ALL TEMPORARY. Nothing has changed for us.
Instead, we see this dip as good news. It only means that the sale period of our stock market has been extended. We can keep buying great companies at dirt cheap prices.
As our mentor Edward Lee would say, β€œDon’t buy stocks, buy the business”. What does he mean by that? For example, when you buy SMβ€”one of our recommended stock picks for Septemberβ€”you’re buying a great business that will be here until your children have children. So what if it slid down today by 5%? In the long run, that does NOT matter. The underlying business continues and is very strong.
One day, it will bounce back. And when it does, you will be feeling happy that you kept buying it when it was on sale for years.
You will be rewarded for your perseverance.

Happy investing!
Boss magandang araw. May latest update ka na ng sam?
As of SAM 10am
FGEN - Hold, Monde- Sell half, SMPH- sell
The rest - CONTINUE BUYING
Super sale market ngayonπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜. Shopping naπŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Good morning. Good day to shopπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜™
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love Love
As of SAM. Walang nagbago. Good luck!

Candy store time!

It’s that time again when we feel like a little kid in a candystore and
everything is being sold at 20% to 40% sale.
I repeat the contrarian mindset you should take: When your portfolio
is RED, that means there’s a party. It’s a celebration because you can buy
great companies for a song.
But we still have a problem: Since many of these amazing businesses
are being sold at discounted prices, which is the best choices at this time?

This month, we choose the consumer stocks DNL and URC.

They have now gone back to how much they were two months ago.
But with the economy continue to reopen (despite the inflation), we believe
consumer companies will do well; As mentioned in the past, DNL has
expanded its facilities and production capacity, and we believe we’ll see
great profits from them in the years to come.
Buying these jewels at these fire sale prices is such a gift.
Remain calm. This downturn is temporary.
Always look five and ten years down the road!
Happy investing!
As of SAM. Walang nagbago! 😘πŸ₯°πŸ»πŸŽ‚

As of 2pm. Stop Buying Glo. The rest of SAM stays the same. Good luck!

Maulang hapon. Ingat po sa lahat.
As of SAM walang nagbago. Good luck!

Gandang hapon. As of 430pm. Good luck!

Good morning po. As of 1030am. TEL&BDO - Stop Buying; Hold FGEN. The rest continue buying. Good Luck!

Good morning. As of 10am. Hold FGEN, Stop buying BDO&GLO. The rest continue buying. Good luck!
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Haha Haha

Maulang hapon. SB - Monde&BDO; H-FGEN. The rest CB. Good luck!

Good morning po. As of 10am. Good luck!
Will de clutter my MediaFire SAM&SU - Jan-Nov 2022 this December.

Good morning po. Good luck!

Good morning.
This month, I need to take some profits and increase my cash.
Reason: Some of our recommended stocks have gone up a lot. Increasing my cash reserves will give me the ability to buy more shares should these stocks slip down again. And our analysts suspect volatility in the horizon.
Even if we know that over the very long-term, these stocks still have a long way to go, they won’t go up in a straight line. There will always be the usual ups and downs. So when the dips come, I need ammunition.
So during times like these when the market is buoyant, I’ll sell 30% of my winning stocks (except for DNL and ALLHCβ€”I’ll explain later why). What do I mean by winning stocks? Any stock in my portfolio where I am positive by 8% or have gains of at least 8% or more. You can also top-slice IF you have winning stocks in your portfolio. And then just hold onto the cash.
If you don’t have any profitable stocks yet, don’t fret. You’re doing well! This is a long-term game. Remain patient. Your bountiful harvest will come one day.
β€œWait Bo, Why Sell Only 30%?”
Perhaps some of you are asking, β€œWait Bo, why sell only 30%? If you know that a stock is going down again, why not sell 100%? So I have more cash to buy it when it goes down…”
I understand the question because I asked that too when I was a newbie. But very soon, I realized we can never predict the short-term gyrations of the market, only it’s long-term direction. So selling only 30% means that if for some reason, the stock keeps rocketing to the moon, 70% of my money is still riding that rocket. I still win.

(NOTE: For newbies who are selling stocks for the first time, and you don’t know how to navigate the COLFinancial page or what button to click, please email our COMHUB at [email protected] and we’ll help you.)

I’m Adding A Little More DNL
In my portfolio, my DNL is actually up by 27% and I can top-slice this, but I won’t. I’ll add a little more. Reason: The company has been making the right moves, investing in their expansion, and I believe their prospects are really bright.
We’re upgrading DNL’s Target Price (TP) to 9.50.
So you can keep buying it until it’s Buy Below Price (BBP) of 8.26. (The SAM table is now showing the updated TP and BBP.)

Hold Your ALLHC
And just in case you bought ALLHC before, and it’s positive, don’t top-slice. It’s a young growth company. Keep it.

Resist The Urge To Withdraw
May I insert my pastoral advice for you? Keep your cash in your COLFinancial account. I know it’s Christmas and you have many inaanaks. But that specific cash is there for a specific purposeβ€”so that you become a multimillionaire in the future. Don’t withdraw! 😊
Happy investing, multimillionaire!

Watch for more updates in our December issue of STOCK UPDATES and also coming GOLD CALL.

May you become truly rich,
Bo Sanchez

Good morning po. As of 1030am. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom