What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How to Invest in the Philippine Stock Market - Bro Bo Sanchez tut II🀘

Sir @Barabbas27, kasali ka po ba sa Truly Rich Club? Dun po ba galing ang SAM?

Good morning fellow investors! As of 1230pm yesterday. Ready na mga BP ninyo. Happy ShoppingπŸ₯° Good luck!
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love

Good morning fellow investors! As of yesterday. Stop buying ALI. Good luck! 😊

Thanks lods. Keep it up po. malaki matutulong sa amin nito na gustong matuto

Thanks lods. Keep it up po. malaki matutulong sa amin nito na gustong matuto
Walang anuman. Good luck! 😊. As of 12pm. STOP buying ALLHC.

Good afternoon. As of 1230pm Continue Buying ALI. Good luck! 😊

Good morning fellow investors.My apologies.πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜” May mga nagbago sa SAM table. No notification/email regarding this matter kung bakit na remove. Hopefully you can search sa research tab ni COL regarding sa mga previous stocks kung ano status nila. At yes po. I'm still holding them! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰. Blue chips naman. I'm not worried! πŸ₯°. Dati ko naman na gawain yung ganitong strategy. Hold! Once TP reached I sell. The market will bounce back. Again, sorry po. πŸ˜”πŸ₯Ί As of 12pm yesterday. Good luck! 😊
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love

Good morning fellow investors. As of 10am. Stop Buying Monde. Good luck!

Good morning fellow investors! As of 1030am. Good luck!

Good morning fellow investors! Continue Buying AC and MEG the rest stays the same. Good luck!

thank you for sharing
You're welcome! 😊. As of 1130am. From my previous SAM post. HOLD pa din mga naka hold. The rest CONTINUE BUYING. Good luck! Stay safe everyone!

any thoughts po sa REITs? AREIT, FILREIT, DOUBLE DRAGON, MEGAWORLD REIT or ROBINSON REIT? which to decide for investment?

any thoughts po sa REITs? AREIT, FILREIT, DOUBLE DRAGON, MEGAWORLD REIT or ROBINSON REIT? which to decide for investment?
Nasa previous stock update po regarding AREIT. I bought it last year pa. I would suggest to research po sa tab ng COL yung others or sa PSE mismo since sila po mas expert dyan. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Good afternoon fellow investors. As of 1pm STOP BUYING DNL, GLO & MONDE. The rest stays the same. Good luck!

As of 930am. HOLD GLO. Good luck!

Last edited:
Thank you Sir! Same pa rin yung tables natin? Grabe si Globe HAHAHA baka dahil sa Gcash πŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom