What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Lenovo Legion 5 Pro suggested add on hardware

casper24

Apprentice
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Nov 7, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪29
Mga boss any suggestion po kung ano ang must have na mga add on hardware sa mid class na gaming laptop na ito? ;););)

Give the full specs then maybe we can provide suggestions...
First thing to check with gaming laptop is the ram, make sure na naka dual channel dahil pang single stick for sure ramdam mo lag especially for gaming. Second is thermal, usually ang stock paste at thermal pads sa mga gaming laptop is shit so what others do is to buy their preferred thermal paste and pads ( me personally I use thermal grizzly kyronaut for the paste and gelid for the thermal pads) then I do it myself but risk is once ikaw mag bukas wala na ang warranty, so it would be better to have it replaced by authorized dealer or service center. Third is get an external monitor, and lastly get an external keyboard and mouse, para di agad malaspag ung keyboard ng laptop...

ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 5800H, 8C/16T
VideoNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with 6GB GDDR6 VRAM 115-130W,
with MUX and GSync
Memory16 GB DDR4-3200 (2x 8GB DIMMS) – 2xDIMMs
Storage1 TB M.2 NVMe

For gaming i am using Xbox series X analog controller. ok nmn ang thermal niya since i am just playing most of the time in AC room. For monitor I think ill invest on that in the future. Currently, I am connecting it to my Smart TV if i want to experience a bigger screen. Nag invest din ako ng Samsung S7 Touch 1Tb for external/portable storage.

I am very satisfied with the performance naman. Installed games as of now are;

Red Dead Redemption 2
Nba 2k23
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Shadow of War
Spider Man Remastered
Spider Man Miles Morales

Back
Top Bottom