What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

My Newbie Introduction

Pier

𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Jul 21, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪0
Hello everyone, My name is Jels, Username: Pier, I came up with my username to honor my closeness to God. From Aurora Province and working as Nurse. Its way back before follower na ako ng Symb. Madami akong natutunan sa forum, na in a way nagpagaan ng buhay ko like sa mga free browsing noon at sa mga bugs na ginagamit para unli internet ka. Also madami din ako nakukuhang mga free movies, series at natutunan about IT related things, natuto ako mag Openline ng Cellphone, edut ng videos etc, dahil sa Symb. Madami at halo halo ang knowledge na mapupulot sa Forum noon, malulunod ka sa dami. Nag aaral akong mabuti to help others. Di naman ako newbie talaga pero di ko din masabi na Expert ako, its just that Im ready to help kung may alam ako sa topic na pinag uusapan. Thank you and Godbless us all.

Back
Top Bottom