What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newbie here!

kaiseremper

Certified Netizen
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Dec 3, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
cebu
Shekels
₪3
Hi sa lahat po New po ako and im willing to share all the knowledge i have here. And Thank you for welcoming me. Question is how can i post something do i need someone to talk?

hello and welcome to netizion forum. when posting, go to the proper section and post your new thread

Hi sa lahat po New po ako and im willing to share all the knowledge i have here. And Thank you for welcoming me. Question is how can i post something do i need someone to talk?
welcome po sa inyo bossing..regarding posting po, since more than 1 day na yung account mo and you have more than 10 messages na, you can now enjoy the full privilege of our forum..one of which is posting new threads..just visit first our forum rules para may guide ka po..

enjoy your stay ka Neti!

Back
Top Bottom