What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newcomer Introduction Tips (A guide to introduce yourself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrayDmax

Broadcast Tech
Notable
π–©π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π–Ύπ–½
Oct 19, 2020
π–¬π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ–Ίπ—€π–Ύπ—Œ
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 π–²π–Όπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ
π–―π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—π—Œ
Naga City, Bicol
Shekels
β‚ͺ316
🀜Introduce yourself in a proper wayπŸ€›

I saw many of our posts in this section the way we introduce ourselves such as "Hi! Newbie here", " Pa-welcome po", "galing ________", "bago pa lang po" at kung anu-ano pa...
Sad to say, these are not a "proper" way to introduce ourselves. Please keep in mind that we are a Family in this Community Forum.
So, as we introduce ourselves, feel free to say something about yourself.
As your co-forumer, I'm glad to share some guidelines to follow:

Basic Intro:
- Please state your "NAME" followed by your "USERNAME" clearly.
- What is the meaning of you username you have chosen? (kung anuman yun. :D )

πŸ‘‰Simple Personal Background:
- Where you are from? (what Province?)
- What School or Organization do you belong? Or are you working? (what industry?)

πŸ‘‰Purpose:
- What is the reason behind for joining? (namis ko po si mobi/symb) 😊
- What is your special skills / knowledge?

πŸ‘‰Some other info we want to know as your co-forumer?
- What can be your contribution to the forum?
- What is in the forum that interest you and on the other hand?
- What are your expectations from joining the community forum?

Example :
Hello po sa lahat., Ako po si Radz with my username of xrayDmaxx. xrayDmaxx po ang username ko, stands for xray delta mike na callsign ko po sa radio communications.
Nagtatrabaho po bilang Broadcast Technician sa isang Radio Station sa Naga City Bicol. Ibinigay po saken ang link ng forum na ito ng aking kaibigan nung naghahanap po ako ng audio editing softwares kaya po nag join na din po ako..

Sana po ay mag upload ng mga audio softwares para po may ma download po ako.. at mag share na rin po ako kung anuman pwede kong maitulong. Salamat po.

Yun lang po at salamat po ng marami sa inyo.. Nawa'y pagtulungan po nating lahat para umunlad ang forum na ito.

xrayDmaxx
Forumer

Hi all! My name is Cris, mokkoori as my Username which is just an expression. I am a freelance Virtual Assistant living in Baguio City, Benguet. I found this forum since Mobilarian is down and this is the most similar forum I can find as an alternative. I am looking forward to some movies, games, and software that I can use for work and leisure. Yun lang po salamat! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hi. My name is Nelson. Been using fujicko eversince i got into forums, way back more than a decade. A government employee & i like to watch movies with my family during weekends & holidays. Same reason with the other newbie/newcomer here, im looking for an alternative site since symbianize/mobilarian is already down. Looking forward for new movies & series here. Thank you.

hi my name is jay, username cyanea, im here because i want to make new friends and to be included in the community which help each other, member po ng symbianize forum, since na nawala yung site, it seems na nawala mga friends ko online, so im here to connect and seek hel and also to help members sa abot po ng aking knowledge, secondly im here to learn, since sa sym/mobi may post sila na educational or tutorial for free which can help all of us to learn without spending cash,

Hi I'm Sam as Edsa03. I use it para madaling matandaan due to traffic!

I'm from Antipolo, working on a school based institution. I'm here coz I missed the easy access given by mobi and symb.
Also! looking forward for more tutorials and learnings from you guys!

Thank you for accepting me here! I hope I can contribute to this group

Hi all Carl po name ko username ko sorakairi username combine name in game
Pangasinan province kopo

Hi Im mitz, aka watcherx mahilig kasi sa panunood at magdowload ng mga movies kaya yan user name ko.. my place? No Permanent Address 🀣

Goodpm sa inyong lahat, Im Jonathan with uname Mojo12..palayaw ko kasi is jo then nag isip ako kung ano pwede ko idugtong naalala ko yung antagonist sa ppg na si mojo jojo kya in shortcut ko nalang hahaha currently un employed due to this pandemic rumaraket raket lang muna. I am joining this community kasi wala na si mobi na 1st source ko ng entertainment at mga useful tools, i look forward on enjoying my stay here with all of you guys. Thanks!

🀜Introduce yourself in a proper wayπŸ€›

I saw many of our posts in this section the way we introduce ourselves such as "Hi! Newbie here", " Pa-welcome po", "galing ________", "bago pa lang po" at kung anu-ano pa...
Sad to say, these are not a "proper" way to introduce ourselves. Please keep in mind that we are a Family in this Community Forum.
So, as we introduce ourselves, feel free to say something about yourself.
As your co-forumer, I'm glad to share some guidelines to follow:

Basic Intro:
- Please state your "NAME" followed by your "USERNAME" clearly.
- What is the meaning of you username you have chosen? (kung anuman yun. :D )

πŸ‘‰Simple Personal Background:
- Where you are from? (what Province?)
- What School or Organization do you belong? Or are you working? (what industry?)

πŸ‘‰Purpose:
- What is the reason behind for joining? (namis ko po si mobi/symb) 😊
- What is your special skills / knowledge?

πŸ‘‰Some other info we want to know as your co-forumer?
- What can be your contribution to the forum?
- What is in the forum that interest you and on the other hand?
- What are your expectations from joining the community forum?

Example :

Yun lang po at salamat po ng marami sa inyo.. Nawa'y pagtulungan po nating lahat para umunlad ang forum na ito.

xrayDmaxx
Forumer
Hi, my name is Clyde Cabarles, also known as ClydeCubz in our area. It's a mere combination of my 1st name and last name. I'm from Cagayan de Oro City and it is my first time to join these type of forum about technology and internet. I am working in a food manufacturing facility in our city and also an enthusiast of computers. The main reason why I joined this forum is to learn about things on the internet and be updated with the latest trend when it comes to technology. My knowledge is technically on food safety but I want to learn more about computers and information technology. As of the moment, I cannot contribute that much for the forum but I will try my best to support with the current knowledge that I have. I have not set my expectations for the forum yet but I was told by a friend from Sybianize that this forum also holds the best people in the industry. Yun lang po and hope we work well as a group. Thanks!

Hello guys,

I'm james and jepot22 as my former username in symbianize/mobilarian.

Living in Pasig City. Member/contributor of symbianize/mobilarian since 2009.

The reason why I joined here is because I want to contribute some of knowledge that I've learned in symbianize/mobilarian.
My main skill and knowledge are about computers, games, anime, movies and music.

I'm expecting that this forum is well organized and most of our moderators are active in preventing some unnecessary post per thread.

Thank you.

Hi My user name is "duane19", I live sa Cebu City. Galing din akong Symbianize/mobilarian. I am using the same username para ndi ko makalimutan malilimutin kasi πŸ˜…. anyways thank you so muc I hope na I could contribute in this community with my knowledge and skills.

Hi! I'm Rae, kiyatzkie - previous and always username for almost all forums including symbianize.

I'm a native from Bicol but I live in Pasig for quite sometime now. A proud member of symbianize/mobilarian forum since 2010.

To cut it short, I just want to contribute even with a little knowledge that I have for everybody to take advantage and be useful of my ideas and information.

Most of the time, I will be spending more on tech/gadgets and movies section in this forum and hope to see you all around! :)

Thanks,
Rae

hi may name is Russel and my username is flare080817 my username came from my teacher she is the one called me flare from the beginning. I dont know why ahahahahah im here because i love searching and also share hope this site grow and never gone like mobilarian and zymbianize im there member since 2015

Hi my name Is John. User name is very simple. I will change that soon. HAHAHA.Im from Agusan del Sur. Graduate ng Information technology but a safety officer as a proffesion. Im here bc im looking for an alternative for SYMBIANIZE and yes, i miss that site after it went down. It's when i needed some software and i keep checking if the site is up already and sad to say its still down. And then i found netizion. Yey. finally. Anyway, I'm looking forward for more tutorials and learnings from you guys! Thank you for this site !

Hello po! Ako po si Rhayniel, sa aming username ng feling009. Ang feling009 ay ginamit si Father ko si Felizardo Calimpong noong 2009 sa opisina.

Taga-Dumaguete sa Negros Oriental. Nag-eskwela ko sa West City Elementary School ng Grade 6 pero, dahil sa sobrang physical bullying issues... Tumitigil po noong 2014 hanggang sa kasalukuyan ng 2020. Sa high school ko to college unfortunately, wala po. Totoo po.

Naghanap ko mula sa Google Search sa ngayon, possibly interested ko as we speak. The rest of the English forums kagaya ng Kametsu, Nanda.to, Millennium Ring at iba pa. Nag-ispire ko si misseps, DJStarfish at iba pang Scene names sa mundo (profesyonal ng WEBRip sa Disney at Nickelodeon USA content for example, mula sa Kametsu). Sa amin ngayon, ako ang certified medium-amateur'd WEBRip user. Kaya ko sa limitadong webrips sa DRM mula sa iWant in the past, even po sa live streaming ng may .m3u8, kasi yan... Bawal po ang screen recording katulad ng OBS Studio, Bandicam at iba pa.

Aasahan ko sa saktong WEBRips o WEB-DLs kung kailangan. Pero sa honestong totoo lang, hindi ko interesado sa Pilipinong sinehan na may sobrang drama at awayan, except sa love stories at aksyon (ng may barilan sa eksena o di kaya'y sa kiligan). On the other hand finally, mo gusto ko ma-download sa personal lang for now sa mga bagong releases. I'm looking forward for more.

Maraming salamat po.

-- feling009

Hi my name Is Bogs. User name came from my favorite artist which is Hydro74, Graphic Designer kasi ako, I'm here for knowledge & nawala kasi mobi.
Thank you for this!

HELLO! My name is Anthony, 2n2n is may username and my nickname - "tonton". I'm in the field of education of which also an IT enthusiast. I'm here to enhance my knowledge and gain more friends. A former member of symbianize (mobi). And I am very grateful that an alternative forum for mobi was in existence. Thank you admin and more power. MABUHAY!!!

magandang gabi, newbie po ako and isa ako sa karamihan dito na galing sa mobilarian(symbianize). I'm 40 y/o kasalukuyang nagtatrabaho sa saudi arabia. name ko ay bengary and ang username ko ay pangalan ko din binaligtad laang😊

HI im farrell newbie Junpeifjt hinahanap ko lang mga lumang forums na tinatambayan ko then ayun itinuro ako ni lord dito
thank you po

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom