What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

Novice (fb.com/reko.xi)

cypressthetic

Apprentice
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Dec 16, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪0
Hi i am Ching, my fullname is Rinalita Tutor and my username is "Cypressthetic" which comes from cypress (resilient wood) and aesthetics (beauty and art). I am from Antique "where mountain meets the sea". I am an instructor at the University of Antique, a freelance graphic designer, and web developer. I find Patronhub very interesting and helpful that's why i joined in this site. I am passionate in designs, photography, web programming, and singing. I could contribute Build System Projects, Thesis Systems, Ƥrem̋ı̣ꭎm Website Template to the forum. I find movies, softwares and Ƥrem̋ı̣ꭎm subs interesting here. I am expecting that with this site it could help me become productive and reach my dream goal through your generous contibutions. Salamat po ng marami!

hello ching!! you are welcome to stay! welcome to netizion.. wow ang galing how i wish marunong din ako ng programming nkka inggit hehehe i am from bacolod and am a nurse or used to be a nurse its a long story but anyways my certain requirements tayo bago makapag share or download i think if my memory still serves me right you have to have an atleast 10 messages na e ppost para ma enjoy mo mga goodies dito hehehe fyi lang..anyways, enjoy your stay and see you around ching! God bless and stay safe!:cool:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, welcome to Netizion forum

Back
Top Bottom