Valkyrie

On Hiatus
GUARDIAN
Notable
Reaction score

1) Are these plugins the latest?
NO, but practicality wise its purpose would still serve.

2) How do I install them?
With regards to installation, I bet every person using these on a Photoshop software have the slightest idea of what to do. If you don’t have the know how kindly google them, please.

3) Would these work on my current Photoshop version?

Well, the last time it worked was on my Photoshop CS5 extended and I am (still) currently using Photoshop CC 20151114. r.301. x64 (2015.1 release). It’s a bit antiquated I know. If your version is higher than mine, I don’t have the faintest idea it would. I think it would be worth a gamble to try and see for yourself.

4) Are they stand alone?

They don’t have to be unless specified.

5) Your samples are exquisitely bland and discouraging. It makes me lose interest about having them based on your exhibit.

First, I’m not a pro neither I do not have to exert a lot of effort ala “Magnus opus” for just a piece of example. I’m just showing you what the plugin is capable of.

MHBnkyi.png

HnIjPuJ.jpg

LUNAR CELL
ms5KV9F.jpg
LunarCell is a plugin for Photoshop that lets you create planets and various facets of weather in digital images.
It goes without saying that Photoshop is a powerful graphic design tool. Plugins like LunarCell work as a means to enhance your design experience even further.
With LunarCell you can create unique and strange worlds based on fractal or more realistic images. The plugin lets you create planets that seem real to the last detail, from clouds to different surface appearances and textures.
LunarCell incorporates various options you can customize to your liking using a user-friendly interface. This plug-in also creates animated 3D maps.

Code:
Create planets and weather facets
Easy to use interface
Create animated 3D maps

BEFORE
6gxGUzU.jpg

AFTER
pyfD4lm.png

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

UcqzacG.jpg

FLOOD
Inundate the landscape and submerge your friends. Create realistic pseudo-3D watery reflections with control over waves,
ripples,
Flood creates bodies of lying water in pictures. It provides control over waves, a radiating ripple, the perspective and color of
the water, and the clarity of reflections. Although it's a2-D effect, with a little effort it can produce convincing results with a 3-
D look.

P2hGMY6.jpg

BEFORE
wVIGTyR.jpg

AFTER
bYtI3oO.jpg

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

OHmI3yb.jpg

“For all of the plug-ins that designers and photographers maintain, many of the third-party products begin with a feature built into
Photoshop and take it to a higher level. Such is the case with Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3.2 by Red Giant Software. Created with
John Knoll (one of the Academy Award-winning people behind the special effects in the motion picture Star Wars at Industrial Light and
Magic, and a co-creator of Photoshop), this product augments and highlights light sources in an image, and creates dramatic effects that
go beyond the standard Photoshop CS5 Lens Flare filter by many light years.”

“Knoll Light Factory shows all of the layers in the open PSD file and allows the user to select which layer will display the effect. The
result can be obscured by the selected layer (for a backlighting aura), a quick mask, or can mimic a lens flare targeted by clicking in the
appropriate spot. The user maintains control over each element and is able to modify the lens effects easily; however, there’s no control
for multiple colors or gradients.”

“For all of its control, effects, and excellent output quality, the user interface is about the only thing lacking in this software. It’s a
mechanical, older white window that needs to be a neutral or darker gray so that the large amount of screen space needed doesn’t
provide a false sense of color. Interface aside, this is a solid product. It does a great job easily, shows previews quickly, and it offers 64-bit
support to boot. This is the lighting effects plug-in you’re looking for.”

BEFORE

7YdJY5b.jpg

AFTER

ji6NyOt.jpg

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
THESE SIMPLE VIDEO TUTORIALS MIGHT HELP A BIT.

ANOTHER SAMPLE:

ONjOJx5.jpg

P18G5ue.jpg

Last edited:

KrisJoy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Maraming salamat po ulit!... Pero babalikan ko po ito uli sa tamang araw para idownload at matutunan.

Valkyrie

On Hiatus
GUARDIAN
Notable
Reaction score
Maraming salamat po ulit!... Pero babalikan ko po ito uli sa tamang araw para idownload at matutunan.
Thank you for appreciatin my thread,although these plugins are not entirely the latest!plano ko pa dagdagan yan if may time,with basic examples as well para maintindihan konti. Unfortunately time is a privilege I do not have with.

KrisJoy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Ok lng po yan... madadagdagan po ninyo yan sa tamang araw..para kapag po binalikan ko po ito may kasama na latest. Step by step dn nman po pra pag-aralan lahat nyan pati dun sa iba nyo pa pong tutorials regarding sa PS. Laking pasalamat na po nmin may katulad po ninyo na nagseshare ng mga ganitong bagay sa panahon ngayon na wla na pong libre..kaya laking bonus na po sa amin ito. God bless po more tutorials to uploads... hehe