What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

PURPOSE OF MY EXISTENCE

alfred121791

Certified Netizen
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Nov 17, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪88
When I was a child I don’t give that much effort in knowing about the word “Purpose” nor things related to it. It’s just a plain word for me back then and maybe it’s the same for others, But as we grow, we seek for a much more deeper meaning of the word “Purpose” in our life. Most of the time we encounter the word Purpose on self-improvement books or in the programs we watch in the television, Saying that your purpose in life is to be happy, to be successful, And if you look around this world, If you look left and right you will see that the word “Purpose” is being downsized to just by simply doing what you seem right or just doing what makes you feel happy, We commonly heard the term ‘Follow your heart, it will lead you to your purpose,

Purpose simply means ‘the intent of the creator. Even things have their purpose. Only the creator can tell what is the true purpose of its creation, When the first mobile phone was invented and announced to the public, many people were amazed by how it looks, but no one can tell exactly what is the true purpose of it, or how it functions except only the one who created it. Only the creator can tell that its main purpose is for communication. And it’s the same for our purpose of existence. If you want to find it you need to start looking at our creator, none other than God.

In the year 2016, I’ve been invited by a co-worker to attend a Sunday Christian service at Victory Plaridel Bulacan. At first, I don’t know what to expect there, as we enter the building premises, I felt a greater excitement and joy in my heart although I don’t know what awaits me there,

As the worship service ends, I felt empty in my heart but I don’t know why, Questions started to flood my mind. I started to regularly attend Sunday service at Victory Plaridel, As I kept on attending, I felt a greater feeling of emptiness but at the same time I felt Joy in my heart. I really can’t explain why until,

In March 2016, as the guest speaker started to preach about the Gospel, I felt a trembling sensation in my body, I felt a heat that continuously flows inside my body but at that time I can’t explain why I felt that way. I remember the preacher shares His testimony that as He shares the Gospel to a Muslim community back then, His life was put into danger, He can be killed instantly even just by saying ‘Jesus Christ’ at that room where He is about to share the Gospel, I remember him telling that he was afraid and very nervous at that time. But the Holy Spirit convicts him that whatever happens, He needs to proclaim the name of Jesus Christ as His Lord and Savior at that place, Even though He didn’t know what will happen next, He still follows the conviction of the Holy Spirit and was able to preach the Gospel. As He preached the Gospel many Muslims at that place began to cry, Others kneel and bow down their heads. At that moment many Muslims who heard the Gospel, accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior in their life.

I realized back then that He is living his life to the fullest because he knows exactly what is the purpose of his existence here on earth, and that is to share the Gospel, to tell everyone that God loves us so much that He gave his only begotten son Jesus Christ for us to be redeemed from our sins, to proclaim that Jesus Christ Is our Lord and Savior.

After that day I felt joy and excitement in my heart waking up every day. I started reading the Bible. Just like on things like television or mobile phones, It has its manual so that you can see how it functions and to fully maximize its potential, for us our very own manual God has given is thru His Word, the Bible.

The bad news is, as I read the Bible it shows me how awfully sinful I am. The things the world thought me right and good, was opposite in the eyes of God. But the good news is “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life “John 3:16

God offers forgiveness thru Jesus Christ by accepting Him in your life as your Lord and Savior.

One thing I learned in the Bible about purpose is that you can’t earn or gain it like the world will always tell you, But the purpose is something God has already given you even before your mother gave birth to you, even before you were conceived. The best example is the life of Prophet Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations

The general purpose of our existence here on earth is to worship God, to share the Gospel, to proclaim His name. But God has given us our own specific purposes in life. Where you are right now is exactly where the Lord wants you to be. That’s why we need to pray, read the Bible, and constantly seek God for it.

“There is joy in knowing your purpose “ there is contentment in doing it.img_20200717_182131-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom