What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

A Newbie' intro...

Josepht

𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Jan 1, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪1
Good day everyone, I'am Josepht Barcenas (username:Josepht), a simple name in which you can easily recognize me. I am one of the moderator of Mobilarian Facebook Page but not in Mobilarian (former Symbianize) website.
I decided to join here coz, i need this type of forum na para lang sa Pinoy community, interms of technology and softwares... pero hindi ako pabor sa pagtulong ng kaforum kung gagamitin lang sa kalokohan... I hope this forum will last more long years.... thank you guys and God bless us all.....

hello sayo [Josepht] welcome sa netizion 🥰
kindly read our rules and guidelines para hindi po tayo maligaw 👍
enjoy staying here 😁💕

To Ǻ¢ṪïṼàte in full privilege, Your account must be at least 1 day old and replied/posted more than 10 messages.

In the meantime, read our forum rules, upload your avatars, and explore other threads. You can also introduce yourself to Newcomers Intro.
Forum rules: https://netizion.com/rules/
Newcomers intro: https://netizion.com/forums/38/

Welcome po sa bagong tahanan natin. Uncertain naman po talaga ganitong klaseng site peru sana eh tumagal nga. :)

Good day everyone, I'am Josepht Barcenas (username:Josepht), a simple name in which you can easily recognize me. I am one of the moderator of Mobilarian Facebook Page but not in Mobilarian (former Symbianize) website.
I decided to join here coz, i need this type of forum na para lang sa Pinoy community, interms of technology and softwares... pero hindi ako pabor sa pagtulong ng kaforum kung gagamitin lang sa kalokohan... I hope this forum will last more long years.... thank you guys and God bless us all.....

Welcome po sa Netizion boss~ Enjoy your stay~!

Pakibasa po~!

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love Love

Back
Top Bottom