What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Help Tutorial For Newbies: START YOUR OWN THREAD! (Images step-by-step)

i want to contribute some ebooks that i have. how can i upload it? i got already 11 messages. but "Post Thread" still unlocked. please guide me. thanks in advance

received_557934098617903.jpegguys out of topic as a newbie hindi pa kasi ako pwede mag post dito. pa help naman sa nakaka alam paano lumabas sa boot loop, paulit ulit lang kasi pag isasave at exit ko. salamat sa sasagot.

(Make sure 1 day old na ang acount mo at naka 10 messages post kana dito)
i have more 10 messages post and more 1 day old for my account. but I can't post thread. please help me about this.
Thanks.

Sir ask lang paano po ba sa setting maka lagay ng You have to react to this thread before viewing the content, Or to reply?

Kung baga meron po bang sa settings noon po.? sa pag gawa ng new thread?

Ayun andito pala to mahahanap ahaha, so need 10 messages XD okay mag post ako thread later hanap muna ko topics to learn and to comments with :ROFLMAO:

Maraming salamat sir. Now i can make my own thread lalo na po mahilig ako sa movies. Malaking tulong po to sa akin na baguhan at limitado ang kaalaman sa mga ganitong bagay. More power po sa inyo.

Back
Top Bottom