What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

hello world!

hizted

Established Netizen
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Nov 7, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Palawan
Shekels
₪39
hi, my name is Ted, I live in Palawan, I'm an ectomorph, photographer, video editor, programmer and musician. Nandito ako... umi-ibig sa'yo... charot, I'm one of the members of Symbianize which becomes Mobilarian that shut down recently. I'm here to share my knowledge, and learn more from others. I'm hoping that I can help in many ways as I am positive to provide information or stuffs that I have. wala lang, alam ko naman wala naman magbabasa neto dito. kung meron man, thanks for dropping by, hope to meet someone here. ^_^

Cheers!
Ted

technically, kung babasihan lang ung "rules". it's not. if we will put it in a legal process, pasok pa rin na di sya spamming. spamming is sending the same thing.. di naman sya same thing but to entertain naman din. (nag babakasakali lang) but if the admins will only consider things on their own judgements, yeah... they will call it spamming. lol

technically, kung babasihan lang ung "rules". it's not. if we will put it in a legal process, pasok pa rin na di sya spamming. spamming is sending the same thing.. di naman sya same thing but to entertain naman din. (nag babakasakali lang) but if the admins will only consider things on their own judgements, yeah... they will call it spamming. lol
"Do not post for the sake of increasing post count." sige ikaw bahala...

oh, I guess I missed that part. lol
salamat, at aking aaksyunan ang nagawa. lol

oh, I guess I missed that part. lol
salamat, at aking aaksyunan ang nagawa. lol
ok. buti binura mo na, ewan ko lang kung makita sa logs ni admin.. anyway.. goodluck and enjoy sa tahanan.

kita yan sa logs. haha well, malinis na rin naman yung post counts, nawa'y iconsider na nila. ako na ang gumawa ng aksyon haha thanks bro!

Gusto mo ata masipa ng patalikod ah :D, Eniwey welcome here, wag naman maging pasaway!

Back
Top Bottom