What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

"Introduction"

dlansenpai

𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Aug 15, 2019
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪0
Goodday po sa lahat My name is Adrian "dlansenpai" I'm from Pangasinan a Pharmacy Assisstant. I Join here beacause I want to learn more about Computer Twerks, Movie, Editing and stuffs. I have some knowledge about computer twerks and stuff. I hope I can expand my knowledge and Help some others too. :D

Goodday po sa lahat My name is Adrian "dlansenpai" I'm from Pangasinan a Pharmacy Assisstant. I Join here beacause I want to learn more about Computer Twerks, Movie, Editing and stuffs. I have some knowledge about computer twerks and stuff. I hope I can expand my knowledge and Help some others too. :D

Welcome po sa Netizion boss~ Enjoy your stay~!

Pakibasa po~!

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love Love

Good afternoon. I am General B. Hidalgo. my nick name is Jake, 43 years old. I am from Maitum, Sarangani Province. My skill is computerand inkjet Printer Technician. My purpose of joining here is to share my knowledge if there is somebody who ask.. Secondly, i want also to gain knowledge and to get some softwares that i need in my repair. Hopefully we can sharetogether what we have... Thank you Admin. More power to this Forum..

Back
Top Bottom