What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

Introductory thread :]]

kookvvie

Apprentice
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Nov 27, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪2
So hello everyone : D !! I'm going to introduce my self as Rain (my nickname), coming with the username of kookvvie. I'm already a member of this site for almost 3 or 4 months now so I'm really /really/ sorry that my introduction is months late XD .

I currently live at one of the provinces in Western Visayas and I'm a high school student and a scholar at one of the schools here. I'm very sorry if my introduction is a bit formal XD but I just like introducing myself this way. My comfort language is English (I mean, you can clearly see that HAHA) but I can understand Tagalog so okay lang po kung kakausapin niyo po ako ng ganito :]] . I love writing, reading books, animated movies, art and music (a kpop fan as well so i hope you're all okay with that) .

The reason why I joined this site is mainly because I wanted to download movies that I struggle to find download links of. I was basically introduced to this site by one of my friends and I'm really glad for that 'cause this site is just *chef's kiss.

This introductory thread is boring ik ik :")) but hopefully you are all doing well!! adioss : D

me right now after re-reading how boring this ^^ sounds but too lazy to edit:

E3TGPvmVIAEv5JP (2).jpg

hello kookvvie welcome to netizion!,, i envy people who can speak their minds well hehehe so i think we are of same region, western visayas..unlike you ive never been a scholar i wish haha i used to skip language classes alot or just enough to keep me from being dropped from the subject ..you keep doin what you are doin, being a scholar , and make your parents proud , im sure they already are..anyways, if you have any goodies that is worth sharing ,please do share it with us.. enjoy your stay and see ya around!😎

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Netizion forum

Back
Top Bottom