What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

John Rey ''KiritoAsuna 01''

KiritoAsuna 01

Certified Netizen
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Oct 31, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪58
Hello po sa lahat! My real name is John Rey, I chose KiritoAsuna 01 as my username dahil mahilig ako sa anime and japanese culture.Ito rin yung naging username ko sa symbianize/mobilarian forum. Alam kong maraming mag ma migrate na mobilarians at gagawing bagong tahanan ang forum na ito.Nagpapasalamat ako sa pagtanggap nyo po sakin bilang member ng netizion.

To give a simple background about me, I'm from region 2, province of Isabela.Isang dekadang naging member ng mobilarian (symbianize) forum at natuto ako about computers and android phones dahil sa pagbabasa ng sharing ng mga kapatid na mobilarian.Nagse share rin ako ng mga copy ng movies, mostly japanese and korean at sumasagot ng mga tanong regarding computers mostly reformatting, installation of softwares at iba pang mga bagay na nalalaman ko.I'm currently a college student, ABM course pero may hilig sa IT at anything related sa computer.

My purpose for joining the forum is to share the things that I know and the things that I have.Kung makakatulong sa co-forum member at kaya ko naman, i will definitely share what I know. In return, i want to learn from all of you. I'm very much excited about what's in store for all of us. Collaboration and sharing of knowledge and ideas po kaya ako nagkaroon ng pagnanais na makasali sa forum na ito. With that said, nagpapasalamat ako.That concludes my introduction.God bless and more power to netizion!
Pls. take care of yourselves in this pandemic season. :) 😇

hello sayo [KiritoAsuna01] welcome sa netizion 🥰
kindly read our rules and guidelines para hindi po tayo maligaw 👍
enjoy staying here 😁💕

To Ǻ¢ṪïṼàte in full privilege, Your account must be at least 1 day old and replied/posted more than 10 messages.

In the meantime, read our forum rules, upload your avatars, and explore other threads. You can also introduce yourself to Newcomers Intro.
Forum rules: https://netizion.com/rules/
Newcomers intro: https://netizion.com/forums/38/

Salamat po Guardian Vedfacr 🙂
Noted po,nabasa ko na yung forum rules.

Back
Top Bottom