What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Just a greenhorn

nikola

𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Feb 22, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Cavite
Shekels
₪0
Hi I'm Nikola and 40. i used Nikola because i am an avid fan of Nikola Jocic.
by profession im a Mechanical Designer.

the reason why i join here is because i like to read and learn. i think i have this ability to do search and accomplish things by reading. (on my own knowledge only haha )

i used to help kids looking for OJT and teach them how to stay and get promoted in job.

I think Netizion is a way or a tool for everyone to improve and learn more.

" never trust the devil inside"
_dirtdiver_

Hi I'm Nikola and 40. i used Nikola because i am an avid fan of Nikola Jocic.
by profession im a Mechanical Designer.

the reason why i join here is because i like to read and learn. i think i have this ability to do search and accomplish things by reading. (on my own knowledge only haha )

i used to help kids looking for OJT and teach them how to stay and get promoted in job.

I think Netizion is a way or a tool for everyone to improve and learn more.

_dirtdiver_
Welcome po sa Netizion boss~ Enjoy your stay~!

Pakibasa po~!

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love Love

Welcome po sa Netizion boss~ Enjoy your stay~!

Pakibasa po~!

[Hidden content]
thanks ng marami boss. Nabasa ko na po sya and i think most of the rules eh nabasa ko na po and plans ko na mabasa lahat sya and balik balikan just to be sure na nakkasunod po ako. - salamat po ulit

_dirtdiver_

Back
Top Bottom