What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

Newbie from Symbianize/Mobilarian

plalengs

𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Dec 28, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪3
Hi All,

Newbie to Netizion but an old member of Symbianize/Mobilarian since 2010 if my memory serves me right. Hahaha

I'm Luis aka plalengs. The same nickname I used sa Symb and Mobi.

Interested in :
-Android Apps
-Tips and Tricks sa free net - I have shared some tricks dati noong college days pa.
-Adult Section bumibisita once and a while wahaha
-Music
-Movies (nakapagshare na din ng movies na downloadables and in good quality)
-etc.

Active ako dati sa Symb/Mobi kaya nakakapgshare din ako ng knowledge ko. Hopefully dito sa Netizion makuha ko din maging active. Simula kasi nung nagkawork at lalong lalo na noong nawala ang Sym/Mobi tinamad na ako magshare. Hahaha

Welcome to me and thank you for reading my into.

-plalengs

Welcome po sa Netizion boss~ Enjoy your stay~!

weee oee.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Im Jonathan aka jojojoven of mobi, jojojoven ang username ko because jojo is my nickname sa bahay and joven is my surname. I am a seafarer andgusto kong makadownload ng movies and apps para may libangan sa barko. gusto ko ring tumulong sa site sa abot ng makakayo ko. maraming salamat po.

Back
Top Bottom