What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newbie here :D

xsp.

Apprentice
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Dec 23, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪3
Basic Intro:

Hi guys, I'm David, username is xsp.
>My username has no meaning I just picked random smallcaps letters for simplicity sake, the . adds a subtle neat feel on it :D
>Purpose of joining here is miss ko na si Mobi. It's kinda sad to know that Mobi shut down for good , but I guess all things must come to an end.
>Skills, right now I'm interested in programming, so you will probably see me lurking around in the Software section here.

So basically, I'm happy na mayroong ganito, specially in the situation that we're in, with all of this pandemic shit.

Cheers and more power guys ~

G'day mate. Welcome to Netizion! Don't forget to view forum rules and utilize the search bar just in case. Your username is a'right, that gives you a wee bit of distinctiveness apart from more common names like the rest. make yourself at home, no matter how outlandish your monicker is, you are part of us now.

Thanks guys! more power and enjoy the holidays! cheers ~

WELCOME boss @xsp. from symb / mobi rin po ako.. sana mag enjoy ka dito sa new forum natin.. stay safe and healthy!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Thank you Boss Kikko, happy holidays! :D

hello and welcome to netizion forum

Back
Top Bottom