What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

NewBIE Here!

ynnos

Certified Netizen
π–©π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π–Ύπ–½
Feb 20, 2021
π–¬π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ–Ίπ—€π–Ύπ—Œ
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 π–²π–Όπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ
π–―π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—π—Œ
Shekels
β‚ͺ30
"Sonny Sychangco / Ynnos (meaning of my username back write of my name)
- From Laguna and I am a BANKER

πŸ‘‰Purpose:
-namis ko po si mobi/symb 😊
Tagal ko na wala sa isang forum like this. Find it pretty exciting

My reply in BLUE
- What is in the forum that interest you and on the other hand? Software and application to dowload with
- What are your expectations from joining the community forum? More friends to come at mga lodi sa sharing.

Hello and welcome to Netizion forum

"Sonny Sychangco / Ynnos (meaning of my username back write of my name)
- From Laguna and I am a BANKER

πŸ‘‰Purpose:
-namis ko po si mobi/symb 😊
Tagal ko na wala sa isang forum like this. Find it pretty exciting

My reply in BLUE
- What is in the forum that interest you and on the other hand? Software and application to dowload with
- What are your expectations from joining the community forum? More friends to come at mga lodi sa sharing.
Welcome po sa Netizion boss~ Enjoy your stay~!

Pakibasa po~!

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love Love

Hi Im Jonathan aka jojojoven of mobi, jojojoven ang username ko because jojo is my nickname sa bahay and joven is my surname. I am a seafarer and gusto kong makadownload ng movies and apps para may libangan sa barko. gusto ko ring tumulong sa site sa abot ng makakayo ko. maraming salamat po.

Hi. My name is Kenn. Been using Khiernitz21 simula pa sa symbianize. A part-time government employee & malaking tulong po ang mga nakukuha kong tips and assitance na nagagamit ko sa work and mga panunuod ng mga movies. Same reason with the other newbie/newcomer here, im looking for an alternative site since symbianize/mobilarian is already down. Looking forward for sa mmga bagong matututnan and new movies/series. Maraming salamat po.

Back
Top Bottom