What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newbie here!

Dussage

𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Mar 9, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪0
Hi, they call me Chicks and my username is Dussage. It is a name for a German made sword and I love swords!

I am from Eastern Samar and I am a virtual assistant for an australian based client.

Eversince mobi disappeared, I have been looking for a group where people share stuff and make friends and I hope to make new friends here. ;)

I love to download applications that I can use for work, also games sa pc or phone that I can play pag restday or pag hindi busy.

I look forward to more content and more topics sa forums, but I won't be able to share content that much kasi asa lang din ako sa mga may alam natin jan na lodis, but I would definitely love to help if someone needs assistance sa mga bagay na may alam ako.

God bless!

Hi, they call me Chicks and my username is Dussage. It is a name for a German made sword and I love swords!

I am from Eastern Samar and I am a virtual assistant for an australian based client.

Eversince mobi disappeared, I have been looking for a group where people share stuff and make friends and I hope to make new friends here. ;)

I love to download applications that I can use for work, also games sa pc or phone that I can play pag restday or pag hindi busy.

I look forward to more content and more topics sa forums, but I won't be able to share content that much kasi asa lang din ako sa mga may alam natin jan na lodis, but I would definitely love to help if someone needs assistance sa mga bagay na may alam ako.

God bless!

Welcome po sa Netizion boss~ Enjoy your stay~!

Pakibasa po~!

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love Love

Back
Top Bottom