What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newbie lang po galing Symbianize/Mobilarian

Sinai0320

Apprentice
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Dec 29, 2020
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
City of Golden Friendship
Shekels
₪22
Hi, Ako po Si Winky Argona and my username is Sinai0320 dati po ako member ng Symbianize/Mobilarian for almost 8 years. Marami po ako natutunan don dati. Kaya I decided to join this forum dahil parang I feel that Symbianize/Mobilarian is still existing. Kaya sana po ma accept niyu po ako as a new member. I am a computer technician po at marami po ako pwedeng ma e share na kunting knowledge sa ating kasamahan. Thank you po.

Welcome to netizion! Please make yourself at home and familiarize with our forum rules. Enjoy your stay and sana marami ka matutunan dito and you can share your trade as well.salamat.

Welcome to Netizion~! Enjoy Your Stay~!

From symbinize(nokia n70) to mobilarian(android unit samsung galaxy y to huawei nova 3i)
Kahit nawala na yung dalawang henerasyon masaya ako at nabuhay pa din.... Inaamin ko nalungkot talaga ako kala ko network at browser ko na ang nag kakapoblema at di ako makapasok ng mobilarian... Then napadpad ako dito... Thanks sa mga admins na di nag sasawang mag patuloy.... Thanks po ng mdami...

Back
Top Bottom