Info Non-Sensible Replies

PojlorenzO

Apprentice
Reaction score
Mga bosing ...ang napili ko po ay ... danjadaraaan!
sa "no word" po...hehehe

nikola

Reaction score
i agree! and with this kind of information the MOD and the ADMINS are making things easy for us.
you set the rules. you impose your presence and you let them know that this forum is organize. i always respect people who knows how to communicate and communication is always the key to good management!

"never trust the devil inside"
_dirtdiver_

Last edited:

urvine

Iconic Netizen
ARCHANGEL
GUARDIAN
Notable
Reaction score
i agree! and with this kind of information the MOD and the ADMINS are making things easy for us.
you set the rules. you impose your presence and you let them know that this forum is organize. i always respect people who knows how to communicate and communication is always the key to good management!

_dirtdiver_
well said boss..yun nga lang, marami talaga ang matigas ang bungo..may rules na nga..may code of conduct and disciplinary measures thread na rin pero wala pa rin talaga..may mga ilan na ayaw pa rin makinig..they're giving us no other choice but to impose the agreed sanction to those violators of the forum rules..ang masaklap pa dyan, once banned ang uaername/member, pati IP nila is banned din..kaya no matter how many times sila mag register ulit, hindi mag push through kasi banned din IP nila..yan ang hindi nila maintindihan..kung gusto nila manatili dito sa forum, they better heed and abide to our rules..😁👍

nikola

Reaction score
yes boss dami talaga na matitigas ulo and the only way to control them are the rules. this avoid as well escalating it to throwing punches to one another that leads to misunderstanding and misinterpretations. thanks boss,, just a newbie here and a lot to learn more from this forum.

_dirtdiver_
well said boss..yun nga lang, marami talaga ang matigas ang bungo..may rules na nga..may code of conduct and disciplinary measures thread na rin pero wala pa rin talaga..may mga ilan na ayaw pa rin makinig..they're giving us no other choice but to impose the agreed sanction to those violators of the forum rules..ang masaklap pa dyan, once banned ang uaername/member, pati IP nila is banned din..kaya no matter how many times sila mag register ulit, hindi mag push through kasi banned din IP nila..yan ang hindi nila maintindihan..kung gusto nila manatili dito sa forum, they better heed and abide to our rules..😁👍