What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

PLEASURE TO BE A NEW MEMBER OF THIS FORUM

Azrael

Established Netizen
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Apr 15, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
14.580975280768499, 120.98471741238238
Shekels
₪114
Good Day Netizion,

Well I really need to introduce myself basically, I am Azrael. (Angel of Death) Please you can google this name ; Link attached

A dummy account ofcourse due to the reason that I need to secure my identity for some reasons. I am currently working as Operations Manager of an Delivery Courier Services (Not to mention the company for security reason.) I can share my little knowledge here about information and technology.

I tend to self-study at my free-time, drinks beer or any liquor that can make me tipsy and enjoy the moment.

Like to date also and mingle people for I am single nowadays due to busy schedule of my work. Chatting maybe works.

So if you tend to know me more then dont hesitate to send me a message, (ofcourse not about naughtiness but about the information and technology topics :ROFLMAO: )

Good Day Netizion,

Well I really need to introduce myself basically, I am Azrael. (Angel of Death) Please you can google this name ; Link attached

A dummy account ofcourse due to the reason that I need to secure my identity for some reasons. I am currently working as Operations Manager of an Delivery Courier Services (Not to mention the company for security reason.) I can share my little knowledge here about information and technology.

I tend to self-study at my free-time, drinks beer or any liquor that can make me tipsy and enjoy the moment.

Like to date also and mingle people for I am single nowadays due to busy schedule of my work. Chatting maybe works.

So if you tend to know me more then dont hesitate to send me a message, (ofcourse not about naughtiness but about the information and technology topics :ROFLMAO: )

Welcome po sa Netizion boss~ Enjoy your stay~!

Pakibasa po~!

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Love Love

Back
Top Bottom