What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

popular filipino online forums

Despite the spread of social media on the internet, many people are still looking for popular Filipino online forums. according to the study, Filipinos are one of the most active online in social media. according to statistics, 90.2 million Facebook users in the Philippines as of 2023.

When Facebook was not yet a trend, there were many Filipinos who liked to hang out online. but the popular tambayan of Filipinos was forum websites.
Here are some list:

popular filipino online forums in the early 2008​

Pinoywap.net - This is one of my favorites tambayan before. Pinoyway is one of the popular wap forum since then. This is where we used to soak when facebook tiktok and instagram weren't trendy. Here we talk about the new trick in smart and globe to connect to the internet. We call it FBT or UBT which means Free Browsing Trick or Unlimited Browsing Trick. For those of you who have reached this, you must already have a child. one of the proofs that you have reached it is that you must know what is KAMOTE :cool:

PinoyExchange.com - Pinoyexchange became famous because of UAAP basketball. PinoyExchange or PEX in short. according to pex itself PEx was created by the brothers Nix and Michael Nolledo in July 1999 before the idea of a Facebook and Twitter was even close to being conceived. It rose to prominence through its exposure via televised UAAP basketball games where another one of PEx's co-founder Jude Turcuato was a commentator.

after 24 years as a popular pinoy forum, its official twitter account announced on April 4, 2023 that it has shut down. For nearly 24 years, http://PinoyExchange.com became the virtual home of many Filipinos here and abroad. It is with deep sadness that we announce that PEx will say goodbye on April 15, 2023. From the bottom of our hearts, Maraming Salamat!

Symbianize.com -
It was 2006 when symbianize.com started. It is known as a popular forum about Computers. along with pinoywap which is common in mobile internet and mobile applications. symbianize is about computer software and internet computer tips and tricks.

In 2018, the name was changed from symbianize to mobilarian. and Mobilarian is also one of the most popular Filipino online forums. a few years later the mobilarian also announced his retirement.

In 2020, The mobilarian announced his official retirement. and many users have moved to netizion.com.

Right now someone pinoy bought the mobilarian database and returned it to its old name symbianize. So symbianize is still online now but not as popular as its original admin.
Other retired popular forum was pinoyden.com.ph

Popular filipino online forums now​

Facebook Group - Many say that the forum is dead because of the facebook group feature. But you probably already know the answer and why you are here and reading this. Because facebook or any other social media is not enough. Forum is different and facebook or social media is different.

Reddit Philippines - One of the favorite tambayan of Pinoys online is the subreddit. reddit philippines is one of them. but according to the feedbacks, the topics are easily lost in focus.

Netizion.com - Netizion is the popular Filipino online forum that Pinoys tambayan. because this is a forum and different from social media. also updated because they have Suggestion and Feedback where you can request the feature you want to add.

I also liked Netizion because I felt at home and my friends who used to be in mobilarian and pinoywap are also here.

Phcorne.net - Phcorner is also popular in terms of downloading software and movies, however, Netizion also has a Movie section and Software section where other forums has.

CONCLUSION
if you are pinoy and you like to hang out online. maybe you're also looking for a place to hang out other than social media. the only thing I can recommend is that if you want to bond with your friends, there's facebook, if it's entertainment, there's tiktok. but if you're looking for a forum. Netizion.com is what I recommend. for me the Netizion is the popular filipino online forums tambayan. Ikaw ano sa tingin mo ang magandang tambayan pag online ka?

kung sakaling mapadpad dito si sir Lance, Gusto kong magpasalamat sainyo sa pagtatag ng symbianize. Sobrang dami kong natutunan sa computer dahil sainyo. symbianize ang takbuhan ko noon kapag may kailangan ako sa computer ko.

Kung mapadpad din dito si boss Mino, penge pluses 🤣

mapadpad mga wappers at mga bata ng symb salamat sainyo

Back
Top Bottom