What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Android Samsung Samsung Galaxy GT S5360 Hang Logo

ChaCha

Certified Netizen
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Jan 4, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪20
Can someone help me fix my old phone?
Nag ha-Hang siya sa Samsung logo and I don't know how can I fix it.

na try mo na erase yung device? baka need mo re-install OS.

Yes! I tried it already. Matagal na kaseng di nagamit tapos nung nilagyan ko ng new battery hanggang logo lang siya ng samsung. I don't know how to update the OS. Sorry

hardreset
Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. Press and hold together Power Button + Home Button + Volume Up until we see the recovery menu in Android LCD screen. at the menu, choose Wipe Data / Factory Reset option, for navigate use Volume Button, and press Home button (in the middle down) to ok or confirm.

pag di nadali sa hardreset flash kana maam ito

Thank you. I will try the hard reset. But what if di parin mag work ung hard reset? is there something else that you can recommend? Or give up ko an? Hehe

kung di pa rin maam try mo i flash follow this link

NEW firmware yan install ka bgong firmware na same ng phone mo gamit ka ng odin at flash mu sya dun working yan

Back
Top Bottom