What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

Windows Download Seed4.me 6 Months VPN Subscription (Hurry up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seed4.me 6 Months VPN Subscription
View attachment 3920

The internet

without borders

Protect your privacy, hide your IP, unblock websites

What is a VPN?

VPN is a technology used to protect your online traffic from snooping. Imagine a secure tunnel that hides your data from the eyes of your Internet provider, Wi-Fi neighbors and häçkers. Pages you visit, images you download are encrypted by VPN tunnel and decrypted only on your device.

VPN is widely used for security purposes by businesses, corporations, governments and the military.

Seed4.Me packed VPN technology in a simple, easy-to-use VPN application for all your devices.

Seed4.Me VPN is a simple app that helps you to:

— Unblock websites
— Surf anonymously online
— Protect traffic from häçkers and provider
— Hide real IP

40+ VPN locations

Our network constantly grows, we have physically located servers in 40+ countries. Each location has a redundant number of nodes and forms a fault-tolerant system.

One account for all your devices

Share your VPN access across all your devices at no additional cost.

Install Notes

Read the instructions inside the archive on how to get 6-Months Subscription very very carefully!

Screenshots

View attachment 3921View attachment 3923

View attachment 3924

Download Link

[Hidden content]

Mirror
[Hidden content][Hidden content]

Archive Password

[Hidden content]

thanks a lot patry po

Thank you po TS working kaso nde na ako umabot at 7 days subscription na lang

Last edited: