What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

A newbie approaching...

agentkiryuu

Apprentice
π–©π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π–Ύπ–½
Aug 15, 2021
π–¬π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ–Ίπ—€π–Ύπ—Œ
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 π–²π–Όπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ
π–―π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—π—Œ
Mordor
Shekels
β‚ͺ4
Basic Intro:
- Please state your "NAME" followed by your "USERNAME" clearly.
- What is the meaning of you username you have chosen?

I'm α’™α‘£ also known as agentkiryuu. Kiryuu is from a videogame from Sega called Yakuza. Avid fan of Yakuza games since 2006

πŸ‘‰Simple Personal Background:

- Where you are from? (what Province?)
I'm from Bulacan

- What School or Organization do you belong? Or are you working? (what industry?)
Bulacan State University, Currently Unemployed. Covid sucks!!!

πŸ‘‰Purpose:
- What is the reason behind for joining?
I want some free programs and apps for my pc and phone.

- What is your special skills / knowledge?
none :(

πŸ‘‰Some other info we want to know as your co-forumer?
- What can be your contribution to the forum?
I might share some movies that I like.

- What is in the forum that interest you and on the other hand?
Free updated programs on pc like ESET antivirus, Free Ζ€remΜ‹Δ±Μ£κ­Žm accounts like Spotify, Modded APK for games and apps and high quality and almost same day released movies. Free courses on udemy.

- What are your expectations from joining the community forum?
I hope everyone is approachable. Thank you. Stay safe.

Attachments

• yakuza_6_dad.jpg
    yakuza_6_dad.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi'Im joel"youmeme"naisip ko lang..
nagtatrabaho po bilang isang Computer technician.
sa aming lugar sa caloocan ..
sumali po ako dito need ko kasi ng dadag kaalam po na magagamit
ko sa aking work. salamat po..

Hi my name is Ana
I'm from Pangasinan
"Anawet" is a Pangasinan word means HARD because I'm hard headed
Only my head is hard the rest are soft to touch...🀭🀭🀭

Hello po sa lahat! Ako po si Jess with my username of yowwsoi. yowwsoi ang username ko, binyag lang na pangalan ng highschool barkada ko at nagustuhan ko naman kaya inadopt ko na. Hehe
Nagtatrabaho po bilang Senior Bookkeeper sa isang gov't agency. Nakita ko po ang link na to sa mga uploads ni rojo pogi sa patronHub kaya nag join na din po ako. Wala po ako masyadong maiaambag bukod sa mga nakatago kong movies at inaalam ko pa saan ko iuupload lahat. Salamat po and more power!

Hi'Im joel"youmeme"naisip ko lang..
nagtatrabaho po bilang isang Computer technician.
sa aming lugar sa caloocan ..
sumali po ako dito need ko kasi ng dadag kaalam po na magagamit
ko sa aking work. salamat po..

Hi my name is Ana
I'm from Pangasinan
"Anawet" is a Pangasinan word means HARD because I'm hard headed
Only my head is hard the rest are soft to touch...🀭🀭🀭

Hello po sa lahat! Ako po si Jess with my username of yowwsoi. yowwsoi ang username ko, binyag lang na pangalan ng highschool barkada ko at nagustuhan ko naman kaya inadopt ko na. Hehe
Nagtatrabaho po bilang Senior Bookkeeper sa isang gov't agency. Nakita ko po ang link na to sa mga uploads ni rojo pogi sa patronHub kaya nag join na din po ako. Wala po ako masyadong maiaambag bukod sa mga nakatago kong movies at inaalam ko pa saan ko iuupload lahat. Salamat po and more power!

Welcome netizens! Enjoy your stay here.
Don't forget to read our RULES & Code Of Conduct

hello my name is jia elijah (MRM2310)
from ilocos norte
studying of BSIT at data center college laoag city
i want to explore more to the world of computer

Good Day po!!! Newbie po dito sa Netizion.
I am Mark and my username is gchababut from Las PiΓ±as.
Dati po akong cable installer,ngaun po ay may tindahan and house husband po.

I joined to this forum para po mapalawak ang aking kaalaman sa computer, nabasa ko po kasi itong site na ito sa isang comment sa facebook, balak po kasi namin mag tayo ng maliit na printing shop. Mag share po ako ng knowledge and experience ko or ibang apps na meron po ako. Sana matulungan ko po kayo at ma tulungan nyo din po ako.
Maraming salamat ka Netizion.

Hi! I'm Arvin and my username is Arwen16. It is a combination of me and my wife's name. Currently working as a Skilled Plant Worker.
I found this site because of a friend. Former member of symbianize (mobilarian).
I joined this forum because of movies and computer games. Nice to meet you all :)

Good day! Josh here, and my username lolomo21 its just an expression.. i'm currently working here in palau
as a tech. support for a retail company.. finally a found an alternative site for symbianize/mobilarian..
i hope i can contribute some of my knowledge in this community..

Hello and welcome to Netizion forum everyone

Hello! Good day po, I'm Newbie here.
I am J.R and I'm using Hugel15 as an ign for all the games I've played before and to present.

Back
Top Bottom