What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Looking for CUE (Cards Universe & Everything) Cards Buyer/Players/Traders

Miah Castillo

Certified Netizen
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
Feb 4, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪65
unnamed.png

Cards, the Universe and Everything (CUE) is the ultimate CCG where you collect and trade thousands of cards and battle them in epic games.

IGN: Twstd99
Ref Code: 7HY-9EB-DXG
Looking for any pinoy player who i can play CUE with and/or trade/sell cards. I became addicted to the game where i spent countless hours of sleepless nights trying to figure out decks and gameplays. I have a six-month old account on CUE where I sell High-Class Limited Legendary Cards. Here are the list of the available cards in my deck. in Alphabetical Order.

Color Code:
White - Regular Limited Legendaries
Green - Regular Limited Legendaries
Yellow - Mythics
Red - Super Rare Mythics
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arabian Horse
Area 51
Binary
Cheetah
Crystal Red Shrimp
Cuckoo Bees
Cyborg
Dark Web
De-Extinction
Demon
Diamonds
Doppler Effect
Eostre
Eris
Exomoon
Frilled Lizard
Heimdal
Hel
Hygge

Laser Sword
Leonardo da Vinci
Lich
Loki
Nostradamus

Physiognomy
Pika
Planet X
Ponzi
Ragnarok
Rapunzel

Stradivarius
Supermassive Black Hole
Terminator

The Multiverse
The World Turtle
Theory of Everything
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See anything you like? Hit that DM button or comment down below :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom