What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newcomer Introduction Tips (A guide to introduce yourself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
🀜Introduce yourself in a proper wayπŸ€›

I saw many of our posts in this section the way we introduce ourselves such as "Hi! Newbie here", " Pa-welcome po", "galing ________", "bago pa lang po" at kung anu-ano pa...
Sad to say, these are not a "proper" way to introduce ourselves. Please keep in mind that we are a Family in this Community Forum.
So, as we introduce ourselves, feel free to say something about yourself.
As your co-forumer, I'm glad to share some guidelines to follow:

Basic Intro:
- Please state your "NAME" followed by your "USERNAME" clearly.
- What is the meaning of you username you have chosen? (kung anuman yun. :D )

πŸ‘‰Simple Personal Background:
- Where you are from? (what Province?)
- What School or Organization do you belong? Or are you working? (what industry?)

πŸ‘‰Purpose:
- What is the reason behind for joining? (namis ko po si mobi/symb) 😊
- What is your special skills / knowledge?

πŸ‘‰Some other info we want to know as your co-forumer?
- What can be your contribution to the forum?
- What is in the forum that interest you and on the other hand?
- What are your expectations from joining the community forum?

Example :

Yun lang po at salamat po ng marami sa inyo.. Nawa'y pagtulungan po nating lahat para umunlad ang forum na ito.

xrayDmaxx
Forumer
Hi I'm Marty "Wrexter03" - former volleyball player (codename) from Caloocan City. Mahilig manuod na movie kaya I found this forum. I owned a computershop before kaya medyo maalam pag dating sa computer pero as of now working as employee sa manufacturing company.

Yo!, Marvin<- Lucifermrngstr<- Angel of the morning, light bringer<-HRM grad<-Jack of all traits<- natututunan mga gustong matutunan <-Here for movies and stuffs that i need :D <- From Symbianize/Mobilarian<- new forum new life!

Hi i'm Regan, aka Sonreilly2016... why that name nothing i just wanna use it.. i am also a former member of symb/mobi that i miss it..
Hope i can share here too.. and also to learn more in this site... Thanks

Hi Im Dong, my username is Aldus wala lang trip lang yan dati din ako sa symb/mobilarian community Im into mobile gaming, music at watching movie. Salamat. \m/

My username in Mobi is Sonny017 since 2015 pa nung naging member ako ng Symb/Mobi. Naghahanap ako ng katulad ni Mobi and nakita ko ang forum na to. Thanks.

magandang gabi, ako po is kevin junio ang gamit ko po na username ay "architebs" isa po akong arkitekto na naka base sa bicol, walang sawang susuporta sainyo mga master, keep safe

Hi po sa lahat specially to the Admins ako po pala si Jardin and my user name is k3wl which came from a slang word "cool" wala lang naisip ko lang haha! I'm from North Caloocan and nagtatrabaho po ako sa isang Real Estate Company. I'm a really big fan of Symb/Mob where i can download movies which is what i like to do at my free times. Hilig ko po kase manuod ng mga movies and also i like games and learning new tips about computer stuff etc. For what I can contribute I'm not sure yet about it but hopefully I can help other newcomers here.

Hi po sa lahat specially to the Admins ako po pala si Jardin and my user name is k3wl which came from a slang word "cool" wala lang naisip ko lang haha! I'm from North Caloocan and nagtatrabaho po ako sa isang Real Estate Company. I'm a really big fan of Symb/Mob where i can download movies which is what i like to do at my free times. Hilig ko po kase manuod ng mga movies and also i like games and learning new tips about computer stuff etc. For what I can contribute I'm not sure yet about it but hopefully I can help other newcomers here.

Hello everyone! Ako po si Ana Melissa, username is my name. Tulad ng karamihan, galing din po ako sa symbianize. Mahilig po ako magbasa ng mga forums at kung ano-anong bagay na mapagkukuhanan ko po ng bagong kaalaman. Mahilig din po akong manuod ng mga movies at TV series kaya ako napadpad po dito. Maraming salamat po.

Gud day sa lahat... ako po pala c Migz, username ko po arkelusm, stands for "protection of angel"...isa rin po kong dating member ng mobilarian na isang technician,computer literate at AV editor na nais na makakuha at makapagshare ng knowledge... tnx po, and God bless to all...

Hi my name is Errol and my username is bheethoven_21 from classical musician name :) Freelance trader from Makati City. Like other members, I'm also a former member ng Mobilarian for 6 years :) Thank you admin for allowing me here! More power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom