What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newcomer Introduction Tips (A guide to introduce yourself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi po jobert here, user name spencz
isang technician, dating member ng symb/mobilarian. nakita ng kaibigan ko ang site and pinasa sa akin...
mahiling ako mag tambay sa forums basa2 sa mga pinag uusapan.. mahilig magdownload ng movies at mag share ng mga kaunting kaalaman sa line of work.

My handle name *angkarasu* is really karasu from yuyu. Dates back 90s which tells u my age more or less.

I diy pretty much anything from house items to automotive to gadgets to graphic design. Cant count anymore how many tablets or phones that died on me but no regrets on my end. Ganon talaga we fail sometimes but more often we succeed.

Yahallo! I'm Krisel, username is PukkunX (Pukkun from the anime Honey and Clover and X for Kris like in Chrismas=Xmas ^_^).
Me from Cavite.
I was a member of mobi/symb and found this forum site cause i am looking for an alternative since mobi officially shut down.
Thank you for this! Yey!

Last edited:
Hi I'm John with user name Jerlaxer our band name long long ago ^_^ from Davao Region.
Sumali ako dito to meet new people na magagaling sa new technology at maki share din kung anu pwede ma share.
Former member din sa symbianize at mobilarian but I hope to enjoy staying here and Gob bless everyone.

hi my name is vin, username vinsai, alVIN and Sai po sa anime ng naruto, ako po ay nand2 kasi isa pu akong lowbie technician kaya nag hahanap ako ng may makakatulong, dati po ako member ng symbianize and mobilarian which is iisa lang sila :D, thank you for accepting me here and more power to the owner of the page :)

maraming salamat po
VINSAI

Hi John here, juan_milyun username ko. Coming from mobilarian forum, salamat at nahanap ko itong site na ito.

Hello! I'm Mae. Username is maeow, combination ng name at yung "meow", mahilig sa pusa kaya ayan naisip kong username. I'm from Pangasinan pala,
worked as office staff pero ngayon balik na uli as Graphic Artist kahit nangangapa uli. Hahaha
Tumitingin akong mga softwares na gagamitin ko, Adobe PS, AI, pati Ǻ¢ṪïṼàtor pala ng Windows 10 Enterprise kaya napahanap ako tapos biglang wala na Mobilarian, kaya nadala ako dito ni Google. Sana maraming makitang softwares na magagamit. Ayun lamang po, maraming salamat sa pagtanggap!

Hi po sa ating lahat dito sa new comfort zone. Ako po si Peachy as it shows on my username.
Work from home mom po ako and I was trying to login to my mobilarian account when I learned it all ended just recently. Sa paghanap ko po ng alternatives, nag suggest si uncle G and ito ang site ni pinuntahan ko kaya po ako napasali dito.

Lagi ko pong go to ang mobilarian kapag my kelangan sa aking work like recent Filmora software, Adobe for signatures and most importantly po ay mga movies for my kidoos hehe. Sana po ay makita ko yung mga nakita ko sa mobilarian dito sa forum na iton para may mashare din ako sa ibang fam members and friends. Thank you po!

Hi! I'm Aaron. Isa din sa mga member ng Mobilarian (prev. Symbianize) before. dlkira18 pa rin yung username na gamit ko since then until now. Yan din kadalasan gamit ko sa mga online games, like Grandchase, CrazyKart, Dragon Nest, atbp. Old-time gamer na pala hahaha. Nalaman ko to when I searched Netizion as alternative for Mobilarian. Looking forward to some movies, games, and software! Nice meeting you all! Thank you :D

Hi, im jhoie, same as my username. Looking forward to meet new friends and gain more tricks, techniques and knowledge on the advancing technology world and contribute some resources here for everyone’s benefit.

🤜Introduce yourself in a proper way🤛

I saw many of our posts in this section the way we introduce ourselves such as "Hi! Newbie here", " Pa-welcome po", "galing ________", "bago pa lang po" at kung anu-ano pa...
Sad to say, these are not a "proper" way to introduce ourselves. Please keep in mind that we are a Family in this Community Forum.
So, as we introduce ourselves, feel free to say something about yourself.
As your co-forumer, I'm glad to share some guidelines to follow:

Basic Intro:
- Please state your "NAME" followed by your "USERNAME" clearly.
- What is the meaning of you username you have chosen? (kung anuman yun. :D )

👉Simple Personal Background:
- Where you are from? (what Province?)
- What School or Organization do you belong? Or are you working? (what industry?)

👉Purpose:
- What is the reason behind for joining? (namis ko po si mobi/symb) 😊
- What is your special skills / knowledge?

👉Some other info we want to know as your co-forumer?
- What can be your contribution to the forum?
- What is in the forum that interest you and on the other hand?
- What are your expectations from joining the community forum?

Example :

Yun lang po at salamat po ng marami sa inyo.. Nawa'y pagtulungan po nating lahat para umunlad ang forum na ito.

xrayDmaxx
Forumer
Hello po! Michael Jay Armas po! Michael Jay po username ko from my real name. I am a freelancer from Bulacan.

The real reason why I joined here is because Mobilarian is gone, and so I have to look for a comfortable place where I can look for ins and outs of the tech world. Also, 'yung kapatid ko kasi need niya ng help in terms of his device kasi hindi rin siya makalikot.

Special skills? Actually, I am a Secondary Mathematics Education graduate. Pero my real passion is music. I was a choirmaster for less than a decade and I am a pianist. I arrange choral music. Other than that, I am flexible regarding anything since I am a freelanceer.

I hope that this place is my go-to and a replacement for Mobilarian. Keep safe everyone!

Hi my name is Siin , username Siin, newbie here sa forum na to, but ive been a member of symbianize before for 10+ years already, im from cebu

Hey guys. I'm zackmark29 :) I am going to focus on sharing only about streaming site like viki, viu, iwantTFC, iqiyi etc.
I want to share here my scripts to download and tools and some Ƥrem̋ı̣ꭎm accounts (viu and viki).
So kung mahilig ka sa korean dramas and gusto mong magdownload sa iwant, just follow me :)

Maybe I will add free service for Freepik and Vecteezy para sa mga designer.
I will give you download links of Ƥrem̋ı̣ꭎm links of your choice.

Thanks

Hi my name Erson newbies my user name are same symbianize/mobilarian. mahilig ako mgbasa ng mga furom something interesting in my tasten and manood ng mga movies.. i hope mkpg contribute din ako.. godbless

Hi i'm ramon username as jak315. im from bicol currently working in new zealand. gaya ng karamihan dito nag down yung symb/mobi kaya dito po ako napadpad. ang gusto ko po puntahan ay movies at IT related subject. Thank you and more power kabayan

Hi im jenilo my username was Jenilo02 as my names stated thats why ichose that username and the day of my birth
👉Simple Personal Background:
I an from manila but now working in saudi arabia as an incharge into a restaurant
👉Purpose:
To learn more in internet tricks / korean lovers and animes / and siempre curious kasi may working vpn sa ksa pero don't know how puro ibang lahi meron eh ..
👉Some other info we want to know as your co-forumer?
Contribution siguro ung mga nalalaman ko lang , gusto ko pa matuto sa computers / internets for personal use at hndi para ipangbenta / ..

Magandang araw po sa lahat ako po C Alexan aka Chundz pangalan ko yan sa tsekwa hehe.
Ako ay taga General Santos at ako isang dakilang tambay(freelancer). Nangungulila ako sa sym/mob, ang aking talento ay kaya kung kumain gamit ang kamay =D
Naghahanap ako ng mga software at mapag aralan paano gamitin. maraming salamat sa pagtanggap. =D

Hi guys!

Genalyn here from Makati na may username na monarose. My username has been with me since 2008 pa nung naging member ako ng Symb/Mobi. nakita ko tong forum na to when I was searching for Mobi alternative luckily nahanap ko hehehhe! I will ben an open sharer whatever I have to help my fellow guys dito.Thank you.

Hey guys. I'm zackmark29 :) I am going to focus on sharing only about streaming site like viki, viu, iwantTFC, iqiyi etc.
I want to share here my scripts to download and tools and some Ƥrem̋ı̣ꭎm accounts (viu and viki).
So kung mahilig ka sa korean dramas and gusto mong magdownload sa iwant, just follow me :)

Maybe I will add free service for Freepik and Vecteezy para sa mga designer.
I will give you download links of Ƥrem̋ı̣ꭎm links of your choice.

Thanks
sir baka may freepik Ƥrem̋ı̣ꭎm account ka dyan. Pa-share naman :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom