What's new

Welcome to Pinoy Tech Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Political Dynasty From Duterte or Political Oligarchy From Aquino?

Lisa_Manoban

Certified Netizen
𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽
May 24, 2021
𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌
Shekels
₪0
Saan kayo at bakit? Curiousity arouse lang naman. Tutal meron pros and cons. Ika nga walang perpekto presidente on earth. Walang debate po. Gusto ko marinig ang opinion or sa loobin kung bakit ipinili niyo ang isa sa nabanggit ko. Salamat.

Duterte ako, isipin mo na lang, si Aquino... dun sa issue sa laglag bala... pota sinabi niya na sinesensationalize lang daw ng mga tao yung issue, kumbaga pinapalaki lang, pero nung si Duterte, isang sabi lang niya na tatanggalin niya lahat ng nasa NAIA pag may nabiktima pa ng laglag bala, abay kinabukasan nawala ng parang bula yung laglag bala.. oh diba jan palang alam mo na sino may malasakit sa tao..

Kaya no to dilawan/kakampink. no to Robredo

Huli kong binoto si DU30 noong 2016, at sa tingin ko tama ang binoto ko..., dahil kung iba nanalong pangulo baka hindi ganito ang pilipinas ngayon, kabi kabila ang infra project at may afp modernization pa tapos may ayuda pa. Talagang di lang mawala wala at sistema ng kurakot sa gobyerno..., kaya yung ibang ayuda nasupot ng mga buwaya. tsk tsk.....,

Dapat na talagang palitan ng Saligang Batas para maiba na ang sistema sa gobyerno.

For me, whether it is a Duterte Oligarchy versus Aquino dynasty or vice versa is not what is important. Both oligarchy and dynasty as used these days have negative connotation. But our country can still progress if they are not abused. Di ba there are many monarchy or dynasty pa rin naman nowadays that are doing well? It just needs to be under control and not abused to the detriment of the country
What is important for me is the accomplishments of Duterte, Aquino and other presidents
The improvement in the peace and order plus reduction of corruption by President Duterte is what I will remember most. For example, before we have a "siga" in our neighborhood always "tambay" in the street corner sometimes making trouble when drunk even boasting he is a dŕꭎǥ user to scare people. When the dŕꭎǥ war started, he disappeared and I feel safe when I have to come home after work late at night. Same also with my sons who were starting work. Even now, after he came out of hiding he is respectful and never "tambay". Vehicle registration renewal before took almost a day (more if minalas) and sometime we are forced to pay a fixer in order not to waste time. But after his anti-corruption drive, it's just a few minutes with no fixer in sight anymore
Kaya for me as a common man, this is more memorable and appreciated

Back
Top Bottom